Any company that wants to stay relevant has to pull the digital card. Unfortunately, security threats are everywhere. Our mission is to ensure that our customers’ digital environments are secure so they can do business with confidence.
We map out cyber risks and help to mitigate them. Because we are vendor-independent, customers can rely on our expertise and integrity. We show them the best solutions, adapted to their needs.
We have one goal in mind: to make collaboration in the digital world much safer so that our customers can focus on what they do best.
As a partner in cybersecurity, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through coaching and training, we not only increase the level of security, but also increase the internal expertise within our customers’ companies.
This is how we achieve digital progress together.
How you will make the difference
Cyber Security is a field that is vague, abstract and complicated for many people. This makes it seem hopeless for many companies. You will help solve this hopelessness by turning it into insight.
Our customers come to you to obtain security advice when they make changes to their company network. You will map out the risks of this and devise a safe way to deal with these risks.
What you will do
Together with the rest of the Spinae team:
- you perform Security Risk Assessments
- you help customers to develop and implement their security program
- you give explanation to the customer in understandable language
- you share knowledge with the other Spinae team members and with the customers
Who you are
- You are a security engineer or security consultant with several years of experience in cybersecurity.
- You enjoy learning and want to understand things well.
- You are positively critical and question things.
- You are strongly interested in security and like to talk about it with others, even if they have little knowledge of cyber security themselves.
- You think in terms of risks and solutions.
- You are a person of integrity and can handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Your technical background
- You are well versed with network technology and know the OSI model
- You can easily participate in the discussion about symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- You are familiar with concepts such as SIEM, CASB, HIDS, NIDS, SOC, … and can explain them intelligibly
- You are familiar with recent developments such as EDR, SOAR, SASE, …
Professional and Education Expectations
- You have at least a professional bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You are aware of the content of various standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF, CIS, CMMC, … and can explain the added value
- Knowledge of or interest in Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) is a plus
What Spinae has to offer
Spinae as a company: that’s the people. We help our team members to continuously develop and focus on what they are good at. We help them improve their strengths to be better experts and better team players. We attach great importance to gathering knowledge and sharing knowledge. While we like to laugh in the office, we are very serious when it comes to customer needs.
- competitive salary in relation to your experience
- training budget
- electric company car
- ADV days
- smartphone budget
- net fee
- meal allowance
- group insurance
- hospitalization insurance
You will join a dynamic team in a stimulating environment where you can learn a lot.
You are very often invited to share knowledge and you are encouraged to share knowledge yourself.
You are always part of the Spinae team, even when you work for our customers. We provide weekly contact moments with all other Spinae team members. We find that very important.
Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will offer you a very flexible job that perfectly fits your personal and family needs.
Are you triggered to join our team? Eager to learn more? Contact us and we will get in touch.