Evaluate and enhance your SME's cybersecurity
What does it do?
The tool has 2 parts: an evaluation part and an action plan part.
- Evaluation part: based on several questions, this online tool assesses whether your organisation is at a foundation, advanced or expert maturity level adapted to the size of your business, available budget, sector of activity, generic asset identification, etc. in order to compare it with other similar businesses.
- Action plan part: the tool also provides an action plan to help you benefit from tailor made follow-up actions and increase your cybersecurity level based on recommendations adapted to current best cybersecurity practices.
People, Process, Technology
If you have talked to Spinae before, you will definitely have heard us talk about People, Process & Technology. It is important to have the right people with the right knowledge, to have processes in place to act as intended and to have the supporting technology in place. This concept is applicable to many topics in an organization, including cybersecurity.
The ENISA SME tool is configured around these 3 key areas and allows the assessment of:
- People: to assess whether staff or employees are prepared to face cyber threats;
- Processes: to ensure the organisation has the right processes in place to deal with cybersecurity risks;
- Technology: to understand the technology used and how to select and implement best cybersecurity practices.
How does it work?
Now that you have your assessment results and your action plan, you can use that to create your roadmap to increase your cybersecurity maturity. It can be daunting to read and interpret the output of this assessment and the action plan.
Tip: get the expert help you need to reach your goal!
ENISA has created a handy tool to perform a cybersecurity maturity assessment and to create a roadmap. It is tailored towards Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). It looks at People, Process & Technology.
It can be daunting to read and interpret the output of this assessment and the action plan. Or you might want a less generic and more specific assessment and action plan. Get in touch with our experts : we are happy to help you!